Thursday, October 2, 2008




When we first moved here, Ava said that she wanted to play with a friend and I told her that Emmaline was her friend to play with. Ava insisted that Em was not her friend, only her sister. Just the other day, Ava told me that Emmaline is her sister and BEST friend! I am so thankful for how this move has brought about a new friendship between them.
I thought you might want to see a pumpkin patch on the beach--quite a funny site! Sorry for no photos of Samuel. He was snoozing in the car seat. I will send photos of him asap!

4 comments:

The Cheathams said...

Welcome to the Blogging world! I'll be checking it often to see what y'all are up to!
I love you all and miss you!
Alicia

ashleypd said...

I think you mean stister.

Marcus

meurrier said...

I am SO EXCITED that you have a blog!! I am going to add you to our friends so I can keep up with y'all! I hope everyone is doing good.

Ashley said...

bethany! i just found your blog from tamah's! i love how you write a lot on each post--i love little stories, especially like this one! i am so happy that the move has brought the girls together as friends...what an incredible and unexpected blessing! hopefully their friendship bond will last a lifetime. i hope my boys develop a bond like this. samuel is ADORABLE!! (of course, how could he not be?!?!?!) i am excited about keeping up with your beautiful family!
ashley f