Monday, October 27, 2008

Emmaline's pigtails and sweet Samuel




Emmaline finally has enough hair for pigtails and they are super cute! You can't see them very well in this photo, but I thought this was a precious smile that would make your day! Emmaline has us laughing constantly. She has blossomed so much in the last few months so we are learning more about her and enjoying her so very much. Samuel is growing so good and sleeping well. He has learned to sleep in the middle of the living room all day, with chaos all around! Toward the end of the day, he hangs out in my sling while I cook dinner. He loves being in the sling and I had him in it so much yesterday that I am actually sore today. Our week mostly consists of staying home during the day with occasional walks and tons of playing outside. We go to the discovery center (children's museum) once a week and usually have people in and out of the house at night time for meals or just hanging out. Last week I finally started working with Ava on reading. She keeps asking me to teach her, so I started with a teaching tool that was recommended by Janet and my good friend Raeline.

The Lord is on the move here! We are experiencing Him at work all around us...in our church, in the youth, in our new friends and their families and in our family! Matt will be preaching this Sunday in church, so please pray for him. He asks for our prayers in knowing how to present what God has told him to share. The Lord has laid it heavily on his heart to challenge the church to get themselves and their families ready....ready to stand before the Lord, ready for the coming of Jesus. Thank you for praying.






1 comment:

meurrier said...

I love Emmaline's pigtails and Samuel is so handsome!! Glad to hear y'all are doing well. Let me know if y'all will be up this way during the holidays. We would love to see you.