Thursday, October 16, 2008




Hopefully there won't be a time lapse of two weeks between my blogs like this one and my last one! I thought some of you might be interested in some recent photos of Samuel, so I wanted to give you some. Maybe in my next blog I can post some photos of our house as some of you have requested.

We just recently took a trip to Atlanta for a leadership conference along with the pastors and wives and some leaders from our church. We took Samuel with us while the girls stayed with DeeDee, Big Daddy, Papa and Grammy. We were homesick for the girls as I think they were for us and home and some normalcy in their lives. So, now we are trying to establish some sort of routine in our lives and we are now in full swing with the church, youth ministry and college/young adult ministry. Matt loves his job, we are crazy about our church family, and we already have some close friends. This doesn't mean that we don't miss all of you back home. We miss you and think of you all of the time. And, we want you to come visit!

No comments: