Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Matt and the girls at the beach











Daddy had a date with his girls at the beach. They loaded the wagon and strolled to the beach and spent a couple of hours building a sand castle. The girls love having an enormous, never-ending sand box just a block away!
People ask all the time if I enjoy living at the beach. I have decided that what I personally enjoy most about the beach is the sunsets. Everyday they are breathtaking and I have a great view from my kitchen window. Matt goes on and on about how beautiful the sunrises are that he sees when he runs on the beach in the morning, but I am not seeing those these days!




2 comments:

Anna said...

Bet! What great pictures of your family! Those sweet children are growing so fast- how precious. Your home is so beautiful- I can't wait to sit on that warm front porch and drink cherry limeades with you as we watch our kids play! Miss you, sweet friend. Love you all, Anna

The Family Bond said...

Hey Bethany, I just found your blog through the Meurriers. I've enjoyed catching up through your posts. Precious family to keep up with! Do you mind if I link your blog to mine? God Bless