Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Granny getting a smile from Samuel.

Ava and cousin Elijah


Cousin Celia and Ava

our cousin Lucy





Em's Birthday party in Senatobia Samuel's First Christmas Ava dressed as "Fancy Nancy" Thank you Marc-Marc & Ashley for the ladybug rain boots!


I know many of you were wandering if I would ever recover...ever come back to the blogging world after missing nearly two months!! Well, I admit I didn't try until last week and after having some technical difficulties, I gave up. After looking at Tamah's blog last night, I was inspired to try again (it also helps that my mom reminds me every time we talk)!


These are photos from Emmaline's 2nd Birthday party and Christmas. We had a lovely visit with our family during Christmas. Our short visit made us miss them all even more. We spent Christmas Eve hopping from one house to the next and loved every minute of it! The girls enjoyed being with their cousins and are still talking about them.


To our family reading this, we offer our deepest gratitude for all that you did and gave to show your love for us. We love you. Thank you for giving Emmaline a second birthday party at the Fun Junction. She had fun and so did we!




































You asked and it's finally here--a photo of our home in the Pass!


































No comments: